We select and approve printing companies, to guarantee that their printed products will not be defective in accordance with industry standards.
What if I want a reprint?
If you believe your print job is defective or has not otherwise met your requirements, there are a few important things to keep in mind when reprinting an order:
Contact your Seller IN WRITING via Collllor platform, within six (6) business days of receiving your order.
If you do not contact your Seller within this time frame, Seller will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint.
Once you have contacted your printing Seller, he will have five (5) business days to determine if a reprint or refund is appropriate or to advise you that more information is needed to process your inquiry. If he requests additional information to verify an inquiry and it is not provided within a reasonable time, Seller will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint.
If Seller determines that a product is, in fact, defective or has not otherwise met Seller's obligations, the following resolutions will be offered:
Seller will reprint the print job with rush production.
Seller will refund the original order price.
Sellers reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise prior to either of the above resolutions being agreed to.
A Seller will generally contact you within 24 to 48 hours of him making the determination that a reprint or refund is appropriate in order to confirm the approved solution. If you do not make contact with Seller within five (5) business days of his first attempt to contact you with the approved solution he will assume that the issue has been otherwise resolved and no reprint or refund will be given.
Once the approved solution is agreed upon, unless you and Seller agree otherwise, you must return the entire original print order to Seller, at the address provided by Seller, within 15 calendar days after the date the solution is approved. If you do not return it within this time frame you agree that the original order will be charged against your credit card on file with Collllor.
A refund or reprint will only be possible after an approved solution has been authorized and, unless you agree otherwise, provided that the entire original print order has been returned to and received by Seller.
It may take up to 30 days for any refunded monies to be credited to your account.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of confirmed receipt of the product or such earlier time as you and Seller have agreed to.
The forgoing is Seller’s sole responsibility with respect to a defective order. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Seller is not responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Seller has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the order.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (Seller will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Seller due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to Seller, Seller will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Seller does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 300 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Seller does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- An inability to print or write on the product, unless the product description states otherwise. A typical UV coated product cannot be printed or written upon. Matte finished products may or may not accept printing or writing. We recommend that you order a sample from Seller and test it using the printer you will use before placing a final order. Seller is not responsible for an inability to print or write on a Product, unless the product specifically states that it is suitable for this purpose.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time-sensitive materials.
- A customer’s violation of any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Collllor's website and/or ordering of product.
- Viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other forms of harmful or malicious code are not detected or removed using Collllor’s standard virus/malicious code detection procedures.
- Loss, corruption of, or damage to your personal information, Customer Content, order history or related information that is stored by Collllor.
- Seller's failure to notify you of any delay, loss or damage in connection with your printed products or shipment or any inaccuracy in such notice.
- The release of an order by the shipper without obtaining a signature.
Please note that Collllor’s provision of advice, assistance or guidance on this Website does not constitute an acceptance of responsibility or liability for any problems that may arise in connection with any print order or services provided.
See the complete Cancellation and Reprint Policy